Are you highly organised? An experienced WMS user with leadership qualities? We’re looking for a hands-on Warehouse Manager with the ability to self-motivate and show exceptional attention to detail in their work.
Tecron is a cutting-edge distributor of Europe’s leading waterproofing brands, delivering roofing and construction solutions to Ireland and beyond. We’re a people-first business, striving to support local charities, sports teams and projects that benefit our staff and communities.
Based in our Galway HQ and responsible for developing SOPs, processes and KPIs for our warehouse and order fulfilment operations, you’ll be responsible for the organising and handling of all goods outwards and inwards. You’ll use your team leadership abilities and efficiency know-how to make sure orders and goods are handled within tight deadlines. This wide-ranging and exciting role will also involve:
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity
- Warehouse and stock location planning
- Implementing a new WMS
- Organising & implementing stock cycle counting schedule
- Effectively managing and mentoring junior warehouse/yard personnel
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety standards
You’ll be a pro-active self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude. You’ll be able to show that you learn new computer systems quickly. The ideal candidate will also be:
- Proficient in MS Excel, Outlook and Word
- An effective team leader
- Extremely reliable and efficient
- Skilled in time management
- Experienced in delegating
A knowledge of construction products is desirable but not essential.
We think creating a workplace where our people can be at their best is about action, not words.
Every team member benefits from:
- Set working hours: 8am – 5pm Monday to Thursday with a 4pm finish on Fridays.
- No weekend work: To support work/ life balance, family time and wellness.
- Social events: We’re big fans of our burger truck and pizza van, a beer at the rugby and of course our Christmas party!
- Fairness and equality: Our workplace is a non-discriminatory environment. Full stop.
- Great training opportunities: We’re proud to support colleagues’ career development.
How do we know our ethos is working? Because our consistently low employee turnover shows we have created a place where people want to work and can enjoy their work.
Want to know more?
Where can you find out more about Tecron? Check out our website www.tecron.ie and also our LinkedIn page for company news, product updates, recent projects, details about our community work and more.
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this high-level opportunity, we want to hear from you.