Are you a self-starter? Love to work on your own initiative? We’re looking for a Field Sales Representative with experience in roofing or construction sales to manage large-scale, high-value projects in Leinster.
Tecron is a cutting-edge distributor of Europe’s leading waterproofing brands, delivering roofing and construction solutions to Ireland and beyond. We’re a people-first business, striving to support local charities, sports teams and projects that benefit our staff and communities.
Based in Leinster and working to surpass monthly and annual targets, you’ll specify and sell products to existing and prospective customers. You’ll use superb attention to detail and self-motivation to bring high-value contracts over the line while developing relationships with customers and industry professionals. This wide-ranging and exciting role will also involve:
- Maximising sales by continually expanding orders, up-selling and cross-selling roofing and construction materials and on all incoming and outgoing calls
- Developing and maintaining full product knowledge of all Tecron products, accessories and also the prices and key features of major competitors.
- Constantly identifying new target markets and complementary products
- Maintaining effective communications with our suppliers regarding the sourcing and delivery of products
- Processing all customer enquiries, quotes, orders and general administration timely and accurately
- Participating in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales
- Preparing weekly call plans and call reports
You’ll have worked for at least three years in a similar role and have knowledge of roofing and construction materials. As someone with a proven track record of bringing in new business and developing accounts, you’ll be able to show that you have credibility with customers and can build strong relationships. The ideal candidate will also:
- Hold a clean driving licence (vehicle provided)
- Proficient with MS Office (Teams, Excel and Outlook)
- Be driven to achieve sales targets
- Have the ability to think creatively in proposing customer solutions
- Work at their best in a busy environment
- Show outstanding organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Demonstrate a keen interest in delivering superb customer service
- Work with a proactive approach to problem solving and issue resolution
- Be flexible with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy
We think creating a workplace where our people can be at their best is about action, not words.
Every team member benefits from:
- Set working hours: 8am – 5pm Monday to Thursday with a 4pm finish on Fridays.
- No weekend work: To support work/ life balance, family time and wellness.
- Social events: We’re big fans of our burger truck and pizza van, a beer at the rugby and of course our Christmas party!
- Fairness and equality: Our workplace is a non-discriminatory environment. Full stop.
- Great training opportunities: We’re proud to support colleagues’ career development.
How do we know our ethos is working? Because our low employee turnover shows we have created a place where people want to work and can enjoy their work.
- Salary DOE
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone
Want to know more?
Where can you find out more about Tecron? Check out our website www.tecron.ie and also our LinkedIn page for company news, product updates, recent projects, details about our community work and more.
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this high-level opportunity, we want to hear from you.