Branch Manager – Limerick
Tecron is on the lookout for a pioneering Branch Manager to lead our new Limerick depot. As the first on the ground, we need a brilliant all-rounder who embodies trust, hands-on leadership, commercial acumen and exceptional decision-making skills.
Tecron is a cutting-edge distributor of Europe’s leading waterproofing brands, delivering roofing and construction solutions to Ireland and beyond. We’re a people-first business, striving to support local charities, sports teams and projects that benefit our staff and communities.
As the Branch Manager of our Limerick depot, your responsibilities will include:
- Hands-on end-to-end management of all branch functions including sales, warehouse, stock, purchasing, credit control.
- Recruitment, management and development of branch staff through excellent leadership.
- Achieving and exceeding profitability margin.
- Working with the Managing Director to implement a commercial strategy.
- Working closely with Sales & Technical managers to deliver projects effectively.
- Working closely with the Financial Controller on credit control matters.
- Instilling a culture of positivity and continuous improvement through coaching, mentoring and leading by example.
- Managing stock, ensuring the right stock levels are in place to service customers.
- Implementing processes procedures and KPIs to improve performance.
The successful candidate will be someone who is:
- An influential leader with first-class interpersonal skills.
- Excellent industry knowledge.
- Experience of end-to-end operations management.
- Experience of successfully leading and motivating a team.
- Strong commercial and financial astuteness is essential.
- Extremely organised with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven success in a B2B environment at management level.
- Ability to demonstrate a successful track record and show the achievement of financial objectives and targets.
- Strong on IT (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and systems (SAP Business One).
- Ability to juggle various duties and responsibilities as required and work to deadlines.
- Proactive about addressing problems in a calm and efficient manner.
We think creating a workplace where our people can be at their best is about action, not words.
Every team member benefits from:
- Set working hours: 8am – 5pm Monday to Thursday with a 4pm finish on Fridays.
- No weekend work: To support work/ life balance, family time and wellness.
- Social events: We’re big fans of our burger truck and pizza van, a beer at the rugby and of course our Christmas party!
- Fairness and equality: Our workplace is a non-discriminatory environment. Full stop.
- Great training opportunities: We’re proud to support colleagues’ career development.
How do we know our ethos is working? Because our low employee turnover shows we have created a place where people want to work and can enjoy their work.
Want to know more?
Where can you find out more about Tecron? This website includes information about our company culture and social responsibility ethos. You can also follow the Tecron LinkedIn page for company news, product updates, recent projects, details about our community work and more.
Most of all, if you think you’re the perfect fit for this high-level opportunity we want to hear from you!